#8 TED Talk

Angela Lee Duckworth : The power of passion and perseverance


Words I learned
👆conclusion
    -Be careful not to introduce new ideas in the conclusion of your essay.
predict
    -It's still not possible to accurately predict the occurrence of earthquakes.
👌mindset
    -It's extraordinary how hard it is to change the mindset of the public and the press.

My comments on this talk
Angela said how to be successful is perseverance.I agree with her.Why I think perseverance is important.There's a saying that goes "Practice makes perfect." Everyone isn't born perfect,but why someone can be perfect? It isn't because of their talent. I think that is because of their perseverance. When they encountered a problem .I think they won't just give up.They will try everything to solve the problem.They will persevere,not give up. That's the reason why someone can be successful but someone cannot.

Comments